How many of you went to school looking at a map like the one below? This is known as the “Mercator Map,” the most popular map used in America and taught in schools.
Now let’s look at Greenland on the “Mercator Map” next to Africa on the same map. Notice that they are nearly the same size.
Now let’s look at the actual size of Greenland next to the actual size of Africa as it would be in the real world. Notice the size diffrence.
In the real world:
We Are Going To Look At 11 Well Known Mandela Effects And The Evidence That Proves Them To Be Real.
- How many people were seated in the president’s car during the shooting of John F. Kennedy?
- What is the name of Vick’s product that you rub on your chest when you have a cold or flu to clear up breathing?
- What was the famous line from the movie “Forrest Gump” about chocolates?
- What was the famous line from the Disney movie “Snow White” that the Queen said while seeking answers as to who is the fairest of them all?
- What is missing from this TV show title “Sex _ The City”.
- Do you know what the Matrix is and where you first heard of it?
- What color is C3PO from Star Wars? For those who don’t know the name, the tall robot that sounds like a butler.
- Do you remember, at any time, the Scarecrow from the Wizard of OZ carrying anything?
- What is missing from this Movie title “Interview With _ Vampire”?
- Do you remember the words from the last line of the song “We Are the Champions” from the band Queen?
- Who does the lamb lie down with, in the bible?
We’ve learned that reality is reusing our faces in Part 1, reusing people in Part 2, and entire lives in Part 3. Now we’ll explore a part of the glitch that people say is a result of reality making mistakes. With cameras everywhere, people are starting to see an abundance of strange events that flat out defy normality. A […]