Guarana (Paullinia cupana), native to tropical rainforests of the Amazon. Caffeine rich, more than coffee beans. Guarana is one of the most popular supplements for appetite suppression and weight loss.
Ecosia is an Internet search engine that plants trees by donating part of it’s income to non-profit organizations that focus on reforestation and conservationism. They have been responsible for the planting of more than 60 million trees. Ecosia claims to be a privacy friendly, encrypted search engine that doesn’t store or sell data to third […]
The Akron Zoo in Ohio has an attraction for sniffing animal butts! Humans can now sniff the rear ends of several animals to compare and contrast their different scents. Fun for the whole family.
The expensive, rare, and delicious Vietnamese Dong Tao chicken has been nicknamed the “Dragon Chicken” due to its huge legs. Imagine what American Fast Food would do with such a bird!
Mimosa Pudica Known as the sensitive plant due to it’s reaction when touched by another organism. Its leaves fold in upon themselves and its stems droop. This action stops predators from eating the plant. Th plants behavior can also be seen during harsh weather conditions like excessive heat and rain. The folding process takes only […]
On February 2, 1959, 9 experienced hikers died under extremely strange and frightening circumstances in the Ural Mountains of Western Russia.
Police and military investigators were baffled by what they found at the campsite. The tent had been sliced open from the inside and abandoned, with their belongings still inside. This happened while external conditions were as low as minus-25 degrees C, with wind speeds estimated between 8 and 16 meters per second.
Some of the hiker’s bodies were found nearly a mile away from the campsite buried 13 feet beneath the snow.
- Investigators found footprints in the snow of eight or nine people who were wearing socks, a single shoe or were barefoot.
- Two men were found barefoot and dressed only in their underclothes.
- Footprints in the snow indicated that the hikers fled the tent in a hurry.
- Four others were found in a ravine and appeared to have suffered traumatic pressure injuries like that of a car crash but no soft tissue damage.
- One was missing a tongue and eyes.
- Tests on their bodies and clothing showed small traces of radiation.
- Some were wearing clothes that belonged to other team members.
- Their bodies had a deep brown tan.
Halitrephes MaasiThe most recent account of the jelly has been found at a depth of 4,000-5,000 feet near the Revillagigedo Archipelago off Baja California Peninsula, Mexico. Halitrephes Maasi can be found in the Atlantic, Indo-Pacific, Antarctic, and Mediterrean. There are also other neon jellyfish to enjoy that have been around for a while. This video […]