There is evidence that the Monopoly man, Rich Uncle Penny Bags, had a monocle but “Parker Brothers” does not have any record of him ever having had a monocle.
Where this gets strange:
People not only remember him having a monocle but there are also old newspaper clippings describing Uncle Penny Bags and his monocle. There are also movies where they spoof the character and he has a monocle.
Which one do you remember?Continue reading
The original script, countless reproductions, and millions of people worldwide don’t remember the Scarecrow having ever carried a gun as he walked down the yellow brick road. But now if you go back and watch the famous movie you will see the scarecrow packing heat. I even provided the clip of it below. In the original script (by […]
Many people remember the US dime having Dwight D. Eisenhower on the face, but Franklin Roosevelt has been on the dime since 1946. Many claim, that this is one of the now famous Mandela Effects and that the dime has been changed but there is no record of an Eisenhower dime in the US treasury. Where […]
We all know that there are only 5 members of the Jackson 5. Many fans remember Michael being the youngest boy of the family and Janet the youngest girl. It turns out, we were all wrong and there were 6 members of the Jackson family, and the youngest brother was named Randy! Randy Jackson appeared with the […]
Many people around the world remember a verse in the bible that says, “The Lion will Lie down with the Lamb”, but that verse can’t be found anywhere in the Bible. Below is the actual verse that is listed in the Bible. Isaiah 11:6 King James Version (KJV) 6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, […]
There was a creepy fifth housemate lurking on the British TV show, “The Young Ones”. Where this gets strange, the crew and fans don’t remember her. The Young Ones was a seminal, anarchic comedy series that ran on the BBC for two series between 1982 and 1984. When the show resurged, in 2016, fans started rewatching […]
We Are Going To Look At 11 Well Known Mandela Effects And The Evidence That Proves Them To Be Real.
Write down your answers first
- How many people were seated in the president’s car during the shooting of John F. Kennedy?
- What is the name of Vick’s product that you rub on your chest when you have a cold or flu to clear up breathing?
- What was the famous line from the movie “Forrest Gump” about chocolates?
- What was the famous line from the Disney movie “Snow White” that the Queen said while seeking answers as to who is the fairest of them all?
- What is missing from this TV show title “Sex _ The City”.
- Do you know what the Matrix is and where you first heard of it?
- What color is C3PO from Star Wars? For those who don’t know the name, the tall robot that sounds like a butler.
- Do you remember, at any time, the Scarecrow from the Wizard of OZ carrying anything?
- What is missing from this Movie title “Interview With _ Vampire”?
- Do you remember the words from the last line of the song “We Are the Champions” from the band Queen?
- Who does the lamb lie down with, in the bible?