We Are Going To Look At 11 Well Known Mandela Effects And The Evidence That Proves Them To Be Real.
- How many people were seated in the president’s car during the shooting of John F. Kennedy?
- What is the name of Vick’s product that you rub on your chest when you have a cold or flu to clear up breathing?
- What was the famous line from the movie “Forrest Gump” about chocolates?
- What was the famous line from the Disney movie “Snow White” that the Queen said while seeking answers as to who is the fairest of them all?
- What is missing from this TV show title “Sex _ The City”.
- Do you know what the Matrix is and where you first heard of it?
- What color is C3PO from Star Wars? For those who don’t know the name, the tall robot that sounds like a butler.
- Do you remember, at any time, the Scarecrow from the Wizard of OZ carrying anything?
- What is missing from this Movie title “Interview With _ Vampire”?
- Do you remember the words from the last line of the song “We Are the Champions” from the band Queen?
- Who does the lamb lie down with, in the bible?
When you ask people, “What Is The Matrix?”, the only reference they have is the 1999 movie “The Matrix”. But in reality, the Matrix is a reference in the Bible. Don’t you remember being in church all those Sundays hearing the preacher speak of the Matrix being, the womb? How about in Sunday school? How about on the 24 hour […]
The Vitruvian Man was created by Leonardo da Vinci around the year 1487. The pen and ink drawing depicts a male figure in two superimposed positions with his arms and legs apart and simultaneously inscribed in a circle and square. It is stored in the Gallerie dell’Accademia in Venice, Italy. The image provides a perfect […]
The man in the video pointed out something very strange that I hadn’t noticed before. Basically, it goes like this (but watch the video because I’m not going to do it justice): He points out clearly where things we used to do as a society just wasted hours of time. Tasks that took a great deal […]
The claim is that a well-known statue by Auguste Rodin called “The Thinker” which shows a man in deep contemplation has come into question due to the Mandela Effect. Many people say that the statue has changed from its original pose to a new pose never before seen. Some people even say that this is […]
We all know that there are only 5 members of the Jackson 5. Many fans remember Michael being the youngest boy of the family and Janet the youngest girl. It turns out, we were all wrong and there were 6 members of the Jackson family, and the youngest brother was named Randy! Randy Jackson appeared with the […]
Many people remember the US dime having Dwight D. Eisenhower on the face, but Franklin Roosevelt has been on the dime since 1946. Many claim, that this is one of the now famous Mandela Effects and that the dime has been changed but there is no record of an Eisenhower dime in the US treasury. Where […]