It’s not unusual for children to have vivid imaginations but are they being creative or are they accessing information from an unknown source. Dr. Jim Tucker, M.D., a child psychiatrist, spent more than a decade studying cases of children, usually between the ages of 2 and 6 years old, who had memories of people who […]
We Are Going To Look At 11 Well Known Mandela Effects And The Evidence That Proves Them To Be Real.
Write down your answers first
- How many people were seated in the president’s car during the shooting of John F. Kennedy?
- What is the name of Vick’s product that you rub on your chest when you have a cold or flu to clear up breathing?
- What was the famous line from the movie “Forrest Gump” about chocolates?
- What was the famous line from the Disney movie “Snow White” that the Queen said while seeking answers as to who is the fairest of them all?
- What is missing from this TV show title “Sex _ The City”.
- Do you know what the Matrix is and where you first heard of it?
- What color is C3PO from Star Wars? For those who don’t know the name, the tall robot that sounds like a butler.
- Do you remember, at any time, the Scarecrow from the Wizard of OZ carrying anything?
- What is missing from this Movie title “Interview With _ Vampire”?
- Do you remember the words from the last line of the song “We Are the Champions” from the band Queen?
- Who does the lamb lie down with, in the bible?
Once you understand what’s in this video you may be able to hack your own behavior.
The two voices in the ear of mankind, often at odds with each other, are science and religion. They compete for the hearts and minds of all mankind but on this subject, they seem to agree; our reality is not as real as we think it is. Let’s examine for a moment what science and religion […]
You control your life, you make your own decisions, you are the master of your destiny, you are responsible for what you do……. but are you? We’ve learned that reality is reusing our faces in Part 1, then we learned that reality is reusing people Part 2, but now we are going to look into your […]
The man in the video pointed out something very strange that I hadn’t noticed before. Basically, it goes like this (but watch the video because I’m not going to do it justice): He points out clearly where things we used to do as a society just wasted hours of time. Tasks that took a great deal […]