Operation LAC (Large Area Coverage), was a Chemical Corps operation in 1957 and 1958 which dispersed microscopic zinc cadmium sulfide (ZnCdS) particles over much of the United States. The purpose was to determine the dispersion and geographic range of biological or chemical agents. It was not thought at the time to pose any particular health […]
Over 2100 children are reported missing every single day in the United States. That equates to a child reported missing every 41 seconds! Most are found but a percentage of them are never found. Where this takes an even darker turn: Within the ranks of those recovered is a grey area where children are found but […]
James Spader and Robert Downey Jr made a movie together in 1985 called, “Tuff Turf“.
30 years later, in 2015, they both star in another movie called, “The Avengers: Age of Ultron“. A story that follows the reboot of the Avengers saga, a new Avengers storyline.
Where this gets strange: “Tuff Turf” references the “Avengers”
In the 1985 film, both James Spader and Robert Downey Jr. stand near a wall spray-painted with the logo, “The New Avengers” in what will now be a direct prediction of the 2015 movie, “The Avengers: Age of Ultron”.
This is a short video that examines the paranormal reaction of one woman as she struggles with religious and spiritual beliefs during her encounter with a haunting in her home. She eventually discovers the cause of the haunting and how powerful science is when a person is not well informed. Knowing can save your life.
We Are Going To Look At 11 Well Known Mandela Effects And The Evidence That Proves Them To Be Real.
- How many people were seated in the president’s car during the shooting of John F. Kennedy?
- What is the name of Vick’s product that you rub on your chest when you have a cold or flu to clear up breathing?
- What was the famous line from the movie “Forrest Gump” about chocolates?
- What was the famous line from the Disney movie “Snow White” that the Queen said while seeking answers as to who is the fairest of them all?
- What is missing from this TV show title “Sex _ The City”.
- Do you know what the Matrix is and where you first heard of it?
- What color is C3PO from Star Wars? For those who don’t know the name, the tall robot that sounds like a butler.
- Do you remember, at any time, the Scarecrow from the Wizard of OZ carrying anything?
- What is missing from this Movie title “Interview With _ Vampire”?
- Do you remember the words from the last line of the song “We Are the Champions” from the band Queen?
- Who does the lamb lie down with, in the bible?