Categories: Political Hypocrisy
- No More War — But they keep dropping bombs on people
- Equality — But they create policies to put more minorities in jail
- Health Care — But only if you can afford it
- Free Education — But not modern and not job-centric
- Protect Workers — But replace them with robots
- Antitrust — But not when the lobbyist pay
- Clean Energy — But Carbon Credits for the rich
- Lower The National Debt — But not when they have power
- Lower Taxes — But only for the rich
- More Jobs — But at lower pay with more hours
- Protect The US — But sell weapons to our enemies to get rich
- Follow God — But fellowship with hate groups
- Follow The Constitution — But not what’s written in it
- Less Government — But more police and tactical gear
Where they Agree with each other:
- They both agree to keep all the lobbyist
- They both agree congress needs raises due to the cost of living
- They both agree in adding more laws every year for you to follow
- They both agree they need gold level free healthcare (for themselves)
- They both agree on keeping Federal Income Tax
- They both agree you have to many freedoms (voting, guns, etc.)
- They both agree to take private land for corporations
What needs to change:
- No more than 4 years in office for anyone
- No more state-sponsored healthcare for them
- No more pay after they leave office
- No more lobbyist
- No more affiliations with corporate entities
- No more absence from floor voting
- No more free services (cooks. maids, laundry, etc.)
Last but not least, we only need people who need us, and that means the following must be a reality for them:
- Their kids need to go to public school.
- They must live where they were elected.
- They need to shop for food where we shop for food.
- They need to fly coach with us.
- They need to use public hospitals.
- They need to use our healthcare options.
- They need to have job performance reviews like us.
I became an independent, with no party ties.