I have been to roughly 30 churches over a lifetime and maybe 20 of those were visited after I became a bible believer.
I am sharing my opinion on abortion and how we should deal with it.
First: The word abortion isn’t in the Bible.
But this is:
Hosea 9:14: give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.
In Nature we have this:
Spontaneous abortions occur far more often than medical abortions.
I conclude we should end abortion, it’s a bad practice.
Here is my recommendation on how we should end it:
- Make sex education a requirment at all learning levels within the range of possible conception.
- Make contraceptives free and readily available to the public.
- Provide free prenatal care.
- Provide financial assistance for expecting parents.
- Provide free child care.
- End rape in society.
- Provide advanced medical technology that can save the mother and child in any medical emergency scenario.
- Provide free mental health screenings, support, and supplement needs.
For the interim, until we can provide the above recommendations in their entirety, I say we let the mother decide because it’s none of our business.
1 Thessalonians 4:11
11 and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you,