We wanted to review some examples that BLM claims are grievous but the MAGA Coalition claims are normal police practices. What do you think?
Kicked in the head for complying.
Kicked in the back for complying.
Kicked in the head while secured.
Man in custody beaten and then dragged backwards bleeding.
Police enter home uninvited and choke teenager, no warrant.
Beat and choked while strapped down.
Handcuffed woman on the ground assaulted by police officer.
Handcuffed teen female body slammed by police officer.
How long has this been going on and how much longer will it be allowed to continue?
I believe MOST police are doing their jobs correctly but at the same time I also believe FAR TO MANY of them ignore abusive behavior by fellow police officers. It’s the later that has placed us in this grotesque revolving door of systematic abuse and has caused a catastrophic collapse of public trust.
- Police cannot be trusted to perform internal reviews of abusive behavior. There must be an independent civilian review board.
- Police unions have to much power and influence over individual officers. They must be broken up.
- Police have FAR to little training and understanding of the LAW. They must be better trained in the law.
- Police have to much protection from the court system. They must be treated exactly the same under the law.
- Police are being militarized against the public that pays their salary to protect them. They must be returned to a public, peace keeping, law abiding, branch of the community they serve.
With that said I am sharing videos to quickly bring you up to speed on why there is so much backlash. There is so much more out there that I didn’t share.
TikTok has shown me more in a few days than the news media has shown me EVER.