QAnon is a far-right conspiracy group now growing in the core of the republican party that believes the following:
- John F. Kennedy Jr. faked his death so he could secretly spy on the highest levels of government and then release secrets publicly on one social media platform weekly without anyone on Earth being able to catch him.
- Lizard people exist and share power in government.
- Covid19 is really just 5G wireless reading peoples minds and killing people.
- Vaccinations are being used to turn people into mindless drones.
- That Trump is the savior of humanity and will stop doomsday from occurring by holding Democrats in the United States accountable for crimes against children.
- A secret cabal of Satan worshipping, cannibalistic pedophiles in Hollywood exist to drink children’s blood to stay young and get high.
- Democrats run a global child sex-trafficking ring to satisfy the sexual desires of rich people and politicians.
- That Princess Diana was murdered after trying to stop the September 11 attacks in the United States.
What is directly observable about QAnon:
- Posts were made by Russian users posting as QAnon.
- Posts were made by Nazi group members located in America.
- Posts were made by KKK group members located in America.
- A number of accounts that use QAnon hashtags are internet bots.
No prediction made by QAnon has ever come to pass (see below), we are talking a 100% failure rate
- Hillary Clinton would be imprisoned once Trump became president in his first term. (Never Happened)
- An event known as the “Storm”, where thousands of members of the cabal will be arrested and face military tribunals. (Never happened)
- The “Storm” would take place on November 3, 2017. (There were no notable events in US politics on that day.)
- The “Storm” would take place on January 20, 2021, the day of Biden’s inauguration. (No coup took place and Biden was peacefully inaugurated.)
- A major event involving the Department of Defense would take place on February 1, 2018. (Never happened)
- People targeted by the president would commit suicide en masse on February 10, 2018. (No prominent people committed suicide that day.)
- There would be a car bombing in London around February 16, 2018. (There was no bombing.)
- The Trump military parade would “never be forgotten”. (The parade was canceled.)
- The Five Eyes “won’t be around much longer.” It has not been terminated. (Never happened and 5 eyes is a real thing click here)
- Something major would happen in Chongqing on April 10, 2018. (Never happened)
- There would be a “bombshell” revelation about North Korea in May 2018. (Never happened)
- A “smoking gun” video of Hillary Clinton would emerge in March 2018. (Never happened)
- Multiple failed predictions that John McCain would resign from the US Senate. (McCain remained in the Senate until his death in August 2018.)
- Multiple failed predictions that Mark Zuckerberg would leave Facebook and flee the United States. (Never happened and he kicked them off FaceBook)
- Multiple failed predictions that Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey would be forced to resign. (Never happened and he kicked them off Twitter)
- Multiple failed predictions that Pope Francis would be arrested on felony charges. (Never happened)
- Multiple failed predictions that “something big” would happen or the truth would emerge “next week.” (Never happened multiple times)
A Sheepeople Machine
Q can easily post anything imaginable and members of the republican party will instantly believe, follow and support the new narrative. It doesn’t matter what the topic or who may get hurt, just instant belief without a need of evidence of any kind.
Those who hate America have a simple equation to take it down:
- Spread Lies
- Rely on Hypocrites to make them legitimate
- Stand back and watch the hate overwhelm America