I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by https://yahwehspen.wordpress.com/. Thank you so much!!!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blogging site.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Nominate other bloggers and ask them your questions.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog post.
- List the rules and display the sunshine logo on your post.
Answers to the questions asked of me:
Q — What do you think about life?
A — I think it’s worth trying to save.
Q — How’s your mental health?
A — It’s better than a bowl of pickles but not as good as a box of kittens.
Q — What’s your favourite quality about yourself?
A — My curiosity of strange things.
Q — How’s your day?
A — Busy
Q — Describe yourself in one word.
A — Watching
Q — What do you do apart from blogging?
A — Research that which is hidden in plain site.
Q — What’s your favourite quote?
A — My favourite quote is this:
“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. “Marcus Aurelius”
My questions for those I nominated:
- Do you think mankind can one-day end rape?
- Which is more valuable to the world, it’s children or their parents?
- Do you think we should end cash and replace it with digital currency?
- Which is more satisfying, Love or Lust?
- If you could only keep one which would it be, Sports OR Libraries?
- Would a body cam on every human on Earth make the world a better place?
- Is it right for a person to love a pet more than they love themselves?
- Do you think the human race should merge with computers?
- Would you rather know who Killed Kennedy or what is in Area 51?
- Which is money doing more; helping or hurting the human race?
- What’s deadlier, Terrorism or McDonalds?
I nominated 3 other bloggers, have fun!