1) Dial *#06# and the IMEI will display on the screen.
2) The IMEI number is on the SIM tray.
3) You can also get the IMEI from the settings menu.
- Open Settings
- Then General
- Then About
- Scroll down to the IMEI number
4-5) You can also find the IMEI number in the Finder or iTunes applications:
- Connect the iPhone to your PC
- In Finder go to the General tab
- In iTunes go to the Summary tab
- Select the Number under your device name or the device model to find the IMEI
Try these for a lost phone:
6) From your PC go to this folder C:\Users\”User Name”\AppData\Local\Apple Computer\iTunes. Look for a file named iPodDevices.xml, it has the IMEI number.
7) You can also logon to Apple:
- Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in
- Under devices you can find the IMEI number