Deuterocanonical Books, are 7 books that literally still exist but were removed from the bible.
Some people don’t want all the books available to be seen so they keep them out of the Bible.
The proof of this can be found……. in the Bible Oo
You can easily open any Bible and search for “Book of” and you will find the name of many books that are not in the bible because people throughout history didn’t like what was written in them.
Why are books removed?
- Books are removed for the following 3 reasons:
- They challenge a government
- They challenge a major church
- They challenge the rich
Find any book removed and after you read it, you’ll understand quickly why it was removed. It weakens one of the three above positions. You can also see this talked about in the historical records.
These seven are just a small section given the name Deuterocanonical:
- Wisdom (also called the Wisdom of Solomon)
- Sirach (also called Ecclesiasticus)
- Baruch, including the Letter of Jeremiah (Additions to Jeremiah in the Septuagint)
- 1 Maccabees
- 2 Maccabees
There were also some writings that are added to this grouping:
- Additions to Esther (Vulgate Esther 10:4 to 16:24)
- Additions to Daniel:
- Prayer of Azariah and Song of the Three Holy Children (Vulgate Daniel 3:24–90)
- Susanna (Vulgate Daniel 13, Septuagint prologue)
- Bel and the Dragon (Vulgate Daniel 14, Septuagint epilogue)
What I know:
People can’t make an informed decision on what isn’t there and the more someone doesn’t want me to see something….. the more I want to see it. Especially when it scares churches, rich people and governments.
The future may have a bible that is missing books your bible has today. In fact, it has already happened Oo Learn More