Parents who don’t want to give their children the chickenpox vaccine are choosing instead to buy mail-order lollipops already sucked on by chickenpox infected children.
They hope their child will get chickenpox and then develop a natural immunity to avoid vaccination shoots.
Once a child is infected they sometimes throw, “Pox Parties”, to spread the infection. Parents consider this to be a safer alternative to vaccinations. The idea is to expose children to the virus to help build up their immunity against it, in lieu of vaccinating.
The chickenpox virus can be fatal, children exposed to it could die!
- Possible side effects of the vaccine:
- Swelling where the shot was given
- Fever in one in 10 people
- Rash in one out of 25
- Before the vaccine:
- 4 million cases per year
- More than 10,000 hospitalizations on average yearly (in U.S.)
- 50 children and 50 adults died each year
- Limb amputations
- Mass fevers to thousands of people
- How did we get here?
- Too much money from pharmaceuticals in government pockets.
- Too many unanswered questions about autism.
- Uneducated or ill informed parents.
- Not enough health education in schools.
- Past discoveries of illegal government testing on the population.
To Be Clear:
The parents buy regular candy lolipops at local stores. They then give them to infected children to suck on. They then mail the infected candy covered with saliva and mucus to healthy children.
The children unknowingly accept the candy from trusted parents and finish them off (eat them). Once they start to show symptoms, the parents invite other healthy children over to play with them, thus infecting them also (party).
Can we afford to have an uneducated population when it comes to viral infections and public health care needs?
Can we afford to allow governments to get away with human rights violations when if undermines the common trust, putting all of us in harms way?
Can we afford to allow money to force people out of the healthcare system when we need those same people to support society?