What is Light?
Light is part of the electromagnetic spectrum. Electromagnetic radiation waves and fluctuations of electric and magnetic fields, which are a stream of Photons.
What is a Photon?
A Photon is a massless potential moving at the speed of light. It is the smallest quantity (quantum) of energy which can be transported.
Photons are emitted from electrons when they reduce orbital distance from an atoms nucleus.
- Photons are described as the following:
- A state of being
- Behave like (not “Are”)
- Real in some sense
What is the force from magnets?
- A magnet has two fields:
- Magnetic field
- Electric Field
Electric and magnetic fields are made of the same thing (Photons).
Magnetic fields are continuous lines of force that flow from a north seeking magnetic pole to a south seeking magnetic pole.
- Some photons are only Virtual
- Electrons don’t lose anything emitting photons Oo ergo the photon has no mass
- It can be a wave or a particle
- It is electrically neutral
- Photons (at certain states) violate the law of momentum and conservation of energy
- Photons are more real when they can’t be detected (direct interaction between charged particles), rather that when they can be detected (electromagnetic waves)
Describe this to me using clowns please:
Photons are clowns, pouring endlessly out of a clown car (Electron)
They seek only to enter other clown cars (Other Electrons)
They can’t be seen or detected while in the car (Cars Empty)
They can be detected when they leave the car but only as a flow of clowns, not a single clown.
The clowns have zero body mass (not real) but can bump into things
All the clowns are criminals (they don’t obey the laws of science)
All the clowns are attorneys (they make and maintain the laws of science)
If you stopped a single clown it would be emotionless (not positive or negative by nature)
The clowns are not made of anything, just solid clown all the way through.
Sometimes a clown is in one place and sometimes the same clown is everywhere, but the clown is really not there and never has been except from time to time but not really