Many people don’t know this but our former president, George Washington, talked about the Illuminati with G. W. Snyder. The correspondence between the two men was done using mailed letters which are now part of American history.
George Washington stated the following in his letters:
- “I have heard much of the nefarious, & dangerous plan, & doctrines of the Illuminati”
- “I believe notwithstandings, that none of the Lodges in this Country are contaminated with the principles ascribed to the Society of the Illuminati.” (He was talking about Freemasons)”
- “It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Iluminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more fully satisfied of this fact than I am.”
I’m not going to try and explain the origin or workings of the Illuminati since there is no proof of such an agency and any explanation would be limited to hearsay and speculation. Instead, I am going to share some interesting comments from another president, JFK.
- “For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence”
- “.. a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.”
- “Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, and no secret is revealed.”