Two genetically identical twins, Jim Lewis and Jim Springer, were separated at birth and then reunited at age 39. The twin boys were adopted by different families and unaware of each other’s existence. Forty years after their childhood separation, the two men were reunited to share their amazingly similar lives. They discovered that they both suffered from tension headaches, were prone to nail-biting, smoked Salem cigarettes, drove the same type of car and even vacationed at the same beach in Florida.
Here is where it gets strange.
- Both married women named Linda
- Both Divorced
- Both re-married women named Betty
- Both had been christened James by their adoptive parents
- Both had sons whom:
- one was named James Alan
- the other was named James Allan
- Both owned dogs which they named Toy
- Both sought law-enforcement training