- Do you remember Germany launching a terrorist attack on American soil?
- Do you remember Germany damaging the Statue Of Liberty?
- Do you remember the “Torch” section of the Statue Of Liberty being closed off for over 100 years?
German Terrorists Launched an Attack on American Soil, on July 30, 1916. The force was so powerful, that windows were blown out as far as 25 miles away.
Earthquake-like vibrations registered between 5.0 and 5.5 on the Richter Scale and were felt as far away as Maryland and Connecticut. Shrapnel pierced many parts of The Statue of Liberty, including several pieces that lodged in the arm. The torch section, outer walkway, and arm were permanently closed to the public. Germany was forced to pay the United States restitution, via a world court ruling at The Hague.
Where this gets strange.
Most people don’t remember any of this happening. The reason it’s making waves now is due to the ever-growing Mandela Effect. Many people see this as a change made to our reality or history. For me, it just leaves questions.
- Why has it never been repaired?
- Why is it not a major topic in schools?
- Why don’t we have a day of remembrance?
We rebuilt the twin towers but we can’t fix the statue of liberty? This doesn’t make any sense to me, why would we not fix the statue of liberty for over a hundred years?