I have been nominated for my 2nd Mystery Blogger Award by cosmicobservation.wordpress.com. Thank you so much!!!
What is the “Mystery Blogger Award”?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
- I am a Polymath Philosopher
- A polymath: is a person whose expertise spans a significant number of different subject areas; such a person is known to draw on complex bodies of knowledge to solve specific problems.
- A philosopher: is a person who is not wise, but possesses the self-awareness of lacking wisdom, and thus pursues it.
- I am a Computer Engineer and now programmer
- I challenge preconceived opinions, understandings, and known truths.
Per request here is the link to one of my best post:
My Questions For Those I Nominated
- What is the greatest problem facing the human race?
- What one species of animal on Earth would you make sentient if you could?
- What’s more important to the world, Children Or Money?
- Who do you think the most loving human ever in history is?
- Can you name one conspiracy that you believe is real?
Hinoeuma’s Questions For Me To Answer:
If money were no object, what would you be doing?
The same thing I do now but more from home. Work on computers, programming, philosophy and quantum physics.
What vehicle would you like own?
Audi R8 V10
What is your favorite ride at an amusement park
The most exciting roller coaster they have.
Were you in any clubs or groups in high school?
Got a funny pet story?
I don’t have any funny pet stories but I have owned many pets.
The 10 new nominees will be contacted and given this link so they can decide if they want to participate.
Have fun everyone!