I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by rachealnovel.wordpress.com. Thank you so much!!!
What is the “Mystery Blogger Award”?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF:
- I am a Polymath Philosopher
- A polymath: is a person whose expertise spans a significant number of different subject areas; such a person is known to draw on complex bodies of knowledge to solve specific problems.
- A philosopher: is a person who is not wise, but possesses the self-awareness of lacking wisdom, and thus pursues it.
- I am a Computer Engineer and now programmer
- I challenge preconceived opinions, understandings, and known truths.
Per request here is the link to one of my best post:
My Questions For Those I Nominated
- What is the current number one killer of human beings in your country?
- What is the greatest food you have ever tasted?
- What is the most shocking thing you have ever learned?
- If you could remove one thing from the entire world and the memory of it what would it be?
- What is one thing outside of religion and politics that the human race does that makes no sense to you?
Rue202’s Questions For Me To Answer:
What advice would you like to give to your ten-year-old self?
I would advise my 10 year old self to do the following:
- Embrace Philosophy and Abandon Bias
- Seek God but Denounce Religion
- Engage Science but Stay Compassionate
- Love Everyone but Trust No One
- Forgive Quickly and Regret Nothing
- Buy 1000 Bitcoins Day One
I would share with him this quote: “Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.“Marcus Aurelius“
What is your goal in life?
I have no goal in life. I would not create a goal for a future me who is wiser than I am and more knowledgeable. He will know better than I what direction to move in so why burden him with my immature ideas and concepts.
If they produced the story of your life, what genre would it be?
Are you happy with what’s happened in your life so far?
There are times that I am happy and times that I am unsatisfied. As I understand more I become more aware of what is possible so my desires change. I find life to be both challenging and worth the effort.
What Marvel superhero would you love to be?
The 10 new nominees will be contacted and given this link so they can decide if they want to participate.
Have fun everyone!