I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by rachealnovel.wordpress.com. Thank you so much!!!
SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD RULES:
•Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites.
•Answer their 11 questions.
•Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
•Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
•List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or on your post.
So per the rules, I have linked my nominator’s site above. I have added two sections below. The first has the answers to my nominator’s questions and the second has new questions for those I will be nominating.
For those I nominate; Please link back to me your post if you decide to partake in the award process, I’m very curious to see your answers the moment they are ready.
1) Answers to the questions asked of me:
Do you think role models are necessary in our lives?
I do not. I like to find the good aspects of different individuals and add them as a collective goal for me to achieve. People are flawed, and they have bad days so I don’t put pressure on them to be something they can’t, but I thank them for the better parts of themselves that they expose me too when they can.
Introvert or Extrovert?
I have been called both. It’s possible I act differently around different people, or they are applying some image to me that I don’t understand.
Do you Believe in intuition?
I do since it has been verified to be effective but I am most curious as to why it can’t be predicted or used on demand.
Any Blogging Tips?
Blog only what interest you as opposed to what you think is expected of you.
Your Dream Holiday Destination?
Japan. I think there would be enough strange things happening there to keep me interested.
Your Favorite food?
Basil Rolls with sweet chili peanut sauce.
Your favorite Color?
Black, it’s calming and full of potential, everything looks better with it than without.
Best Advice you have received in Life?
“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. “Marcus Aurelius”
Science or Religion or Both?
As a man of faith, I would say Science.
What is Happiness to you?
The absence of fear with the time to understand why you’re not afraid.
Straight Forward or Diplomatic?
Straight Forward, it saves time.
2) My questions for those I nominated:
- Do you think mankind can one-day end rape?
- Which is more valuable to the world, it’s children or their parents?
- Do you think we should end cash and replace it with digital currency?
- Which is more satisfying, Love or Lust?
- If you could only keep one which would it be, Sports OR Libraries?
- Would a body cam on every human on Earth make the world a better place?
- Is it right for a person to love a pet more than they love themselves?
- Do you think the human race should merge with computers?
- Would you rather know who Killed Kennedy or what is in Area 51?
- Which is money doing more; helping or hurting the human race?
- What’s deadlier, Terrorism or McDonalds?