- No More War — But they keep dropping bombs on people
- Equality — But they create policies to put more minorities in jail
- Health Care — But only if you can afford it
- Free Education — But not modern and not job-centric
- Protect Workers — But replace them all with robots
- Antitrust — But not when the lobbyist pay
- Clean Energy — But Carbon Credits for the rich
- End Spending — But not now
- Lower Taxes — But only for the rich
- More Jobs — But at a lower pay
- Protect The US — But sell weapons to state enemies
- Love God — But only for money and power
- Follow The Constitution — But not what’s written in it
- Less Government — But more police and tactical gear
Where they Agree:
- They both agree to keep all the lobbyist
- They both agree they need raises due to the cost of living
- They both agree in bailing out banks
- They both agree they need state-funded healthcare (for themselves)
- They both agree on taxation without representation
- They both agree to spy on American citizens
- They both agree to take private land for corporations
What needs to change:
- No more than 4 years in office for everyone
- No more state-sponsored healthcare for them
- No more pay after they leave office
- No more lobbying money for them
- No more affiliations with corporate entities
- No more absence from floor voting
- No more paid services (cooks. maids, laundry, etc.)
Last but not least, we only need people who need us, and that means the following must be a reality for them:
- Their kids need to go to public school.
- They can’t move after they get elected.
- They need to shop for food where we shop for food.
- They need to fly coach with us.
- They need to use public hospitals.
- They need to use our healthcare options.
- They need to have job performance reviews like us.
This was what I learned so I became an independent, with no party ties. Hated by both Republicans and Democrats for making them work for it, but at least they can’t take me for granted.