People keep asking me how to get YouTube songs onto the iPhone so I made this simple step by step, enjoy.
First, you will need to get this free program and install it: 4K Video Downloader
Now you need to get the song:
Open YouTube in your internet browser window and play the song you want to have on your iPhone. In the middle of the song right click and select “copy video url”.
Now open the program you downloaded earlier (4K Video Downloader) and click “Paste Link”
Now follow these 4 quick steps to get the song from the video onto your computer:
- Select “Extract Audio” in the drop down.
- Select the “Format: (MP3)”.
- Remember what the path is to the file (Very Important) so you can find it later in iTunes.
- Click “Extract”.
Make sure you have iTunes installed – Download iTunes here if needed
Now let’s get the song into the iPhone:
- Open iTunes
- Plug your iPhone into the computer with a USB cable
- Locate and click on the music option under your device.
- Click “File” on the bar menu and select “Add File to Library”. You will need to know the exact location of that file from earlier in number 3 of the “Quick Steps”
- Now 3 quick step:
- Select “Songs” from the menu.
- Find the song you just added in the song list and “Right click” it. (Note: If you don’t see the song resort the list since it may be out of order the first time you add a new song.)
- From the menu select “Add to Device” and then click your phone.