The Mandela Effect community claims that there has been a change to the Bible. When you ask people, “What Is The Matrix?”, the only reference they have is the 1999 movie “The Matrix”. But in reality, the Matrix is a reference in the Bible.
Don’t you remember being in church all those Sundays hearing the preacher speak of the Matrix being, the womb? How about in Sunday school? How about on the 24 hour CBN network? You must have heard it at least once with all the time you’ve known about Christianity, right?
If not then this will be a surprise and may leave you wondering how it was added “OR” how you missed it.
- KJV Exodus 13:12: That thou shalt set apart unto the Lord all that openeth the matrix, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the males shall be the Lord’s.
- KJV Exodus 13:15: And it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the Lord slew all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the firstborn of beast: therefore I sacrifice to the Lord all that openeth the matrix, being males; but all the firstborn of my children I redeem.
- KJV Exodus 34:19: All that openeth the matrix is mine; and every firstling among thy cattle, whether ox or sheep, that is male.
- KJV Numbers 3:12: And I, behold, I have taken the Levites from among the children of Israel instead of all the firstborn that openeth the matrix among the children of Israel: therefore the Levites shall be mine;
- KJV Numbers 18:15: Every thing that openeth the matrix in all flesh, which they bring unto the Lord, whether it be of men or beasts, shall be thine: nevertheless the firstborn of man shalt thou surely redeem, and the firstling of unclean beasts shalt thou redeem.