Many people don’t know this but our former president, George Washington, talked about the Illuminati with G. W. Snyder. The correspondence between the two men was done using mailed letters which are now part of American history.

George Washington stated the following in his letters:

• “I have heard much of the nefarious, & dangerous plan, & doctrines of the Illuminati”
  • “I believe notwithstandings, that none of the Lodges in this Country are contaminated with the principles ascribed to the Society of the Illuminati.” (He was talking about Freemasons)”
  • “It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Iluminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more fully satisfied of this fact than I am.”

I’m not going to try and explain the origin or workings of the Illuminati since there is no proof of such an agency and any explanation would be limited to hearsay and speculation. Instead, I am going to share some interesting comments from another president, JFK.

• “For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence”
  • “.. a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.”
  • “Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, and no secret is revealed.”

Who is JFK talking about?

Is the organization George Washington talked about still around and more advanced now?

1. Wow! I didn’t know that.

2. I do not know of the Illuminati. If the Illuminati is real, I do not know the influence they wield on the world or on my life. People are quick to slander conspiracy theories, yet as the Catholic Church has exhibited throughout their existence, masses of people do and can keep secrets for hundreds possibly thousands of years. You don’t know until you know and assumptions go both ways. Awesome post.

• Thanks, I agree. We find ourselves in a web of lies with occasional morsels of truth. We have to carefully separate that morsel from the lies that surround and hold it in order to absorb and enrich our understanding.

3. That is quite interesting. Would make some nice twists in conspiracy novels (hmm…just gave myself an idea *smile*). Excellent post!

Liked by 1 person

4. It was a very good read. Dark shady world, eh!
    Also, I have just uploaded a post where I have decoded Eminem’s new song Venom and one of his past songs where he line’s up Illuminati messages and threats. It’d be wonderful to know your thoughts on the same. Here’s the link: http://thesoultalks10.com/eminem-an-illuminati-venom-decoded/

Liked by 1 person

5. I find it quite amazing that people buy into the “washed” version of the Illuminati. They get to Adam Weishaupt and everything stops because they can’t find enough evidence about the Illuminati. Years ago when I was a member of the John Birch Society, they told a whitewashed version of it too until I found out that the society was packed full of Freemasons. What George Washington did that NOBODY here has figured out was to tell one of the biggest LIES in American history! Now all you have to do from there is study the election of 1828, which I have posted about numerous times. You will visually SEE the Illuminati’s footprints ALL OVER AMERICA: In 1828, Masonic Andrew Jackson defeated John Quincy Adams of the Anti-Masonic Party, in a landslide, and created the “modern” Democratic Party thus inaugurating the Second Party System. Soon after that Andrew Jackson initiated the Trail of Tears, which wiped out most of the Native Americans. This is why most Native Americans refuse to use the twenty dollar bill to this day. With Republicans and Democrats now fully in charge, the Masonic plot to morph The Republic into a Democracy soon took its roots. The rest is history. See my post, “Satanic Signs of the Times. It’s still good to see that some folks are waking up. Thanks for posting and reading this comment.

Liked by 1 person

6. You are going well, your suggestions are always workable for me please keep posting the content like this.

Liked by 1 person

I want to hear what you have to say

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Government Secrets