I got a phone call from an associate of mine about a Bible that was producing oil. A real life miracle happening in our day and time. I went there myself to see this miracle.

When I  arrived I first talked to a local woman who tried the oil and she stated that it cured a hip pain she had, she seemed very convincing. With that said I don’t know her so I don’t know what the truth is.

IMG_0181

I then met the owner of the bible and he gave me the full run down on the history and some other testimonies of people who have tried it. Again I don’t know him and I wasn’t there when these things happen so I can’t verify what he is saying to be true or false. I took a few pictures of what I was seeing:

IMG_0182

I haven’t been taught to believe or disbelieve miracles so the only way for me to approach this is to test it out. I have a scar on my arm that the doctors state can’t be removed since it will reform. So I have been unable to remove it. I asked the man to start the process he used with the oil on me. He put his hand in the oil and then ran it across my forehead to give me an anointing. He then stated that my prayers for healing would be answered so I prayed for healing of the scar. I also applied some of the oil to the scar.

Now we wait to see what happens. I will update this in a few weeks.

Here is some quick info on the oil:

The Bible version is: NKJV

A small group that gathered to pray and worship claimed to be spoken to by the Lord starting in the fall of 2016, the message they received was :

Romans 12    1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Prayer sessions became very intense and then on Friday January 27th a wet spot in Psalm 39-63.

Over the next couple weeks, the oil progressed through the Bible, saturating it from Psalm 39 through Revelation. The oil then appeared in Genesis 1 and continued through the Old Testament back to Psalm 39, saturating the entire Bible. It was then moved to a series of plastic containers where it continues to flow out slowly.

They stated that the Lord has told them, “Give it away SO I can replenish it.”.

They also noted that a verse was highlighted to them:

James 5:14-15 King James Version (KJV)

14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: 15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

This is their website: https://hisnameisflowingoil.org/

This is video that I found that did a decent job of getting some details. I didn’t do a full filming when I arrived (just pictures).

1. What happened to the scar on your arm?

• Still there. I will try more prayer and oil to see if it works. It may be to early to come to a conclusion.

• I hope it works out for you.

• It’s exciting to have the chance to test a miracle. Either everyone is being duped (like sheep) or we are about to see power at work.

Either way I find it very interesting.

• I can tell you my pastor brought a vile of the oil home to our church when I went up to the alter my prayer for me my want for myself was holiness to be closer to God. I have always struggled with what I call a fruitless version of Christianity. I wanted to be Gods child I wanted to be changed and had always begged God for the real experience. I was anointed with the oil in January and since that day each day I grow closer and closer to God and am excited to be a christian for the first time in my life. No longer a Luke warm christian. Thank you Jesus!!!!

Liked by 1 person

• You need real faith, you said you really didn’t believe or not believe. We pray “in faith” in knowing and thanking for the gift we will receive. Hope this helps and hope you heal. GG

Liked by 1 person

• You stated — “You need real faith, you said you really didn’t believe or not believe.” We pray “in faith” in knowing and thanking for the gift we will receive. Hope this helps and hope you heal.

My response — Correct. Not all religions are the same so I understand what you mean. My religion didn’t teach me to believe that all miracles are real. Your religion is different and you were taught to believe all miracles are real. That is why I stated, “I haven’t been taught to believe or disbelieve miracles so the only way for me to approach this is to test it out.”

In my religion we require proof of what a human being claims regarding a miracle from God before we invest belief in them or their teachings. Of course, I respect your beliefs and understand that you believe first in what they say regardless of the outcome. This is common practice in many religions and I fully understand.

• Lander7 – I don’t know what your religion is, however, in studying the bible, Jesus spoke to Thomas and said, blessed is he that has not seen, yet believes – because Thomas did not believe that Jesus rose from the dead; he thought it was all deception. If you must see the manifestations of the God of the Bible, faith comes before works. Faith is backed up with works and not the other way.
            The truth is, God is not an experiment to be tested out. You just need to go, believing like a little child that what he says is true, just like you trust your pilot to fly you or a patient trusts the surgeon to perform surgery on him/her even when they don’t know for sure what the outcome will be. So it is with believing the God of the Bible.
            I am not affiliated with this ministry, neither do I know where it is or what they do, but I did hear about the oil from a very credible source.
            If you study the Bible, you’ll find that it has been prophesied that in the ends of times, the glory of the latter days will surpass the former and God’s pouring out His Spirit among all flesh. You can’t be on the fence about Jesus, it’s either you believe or don’t believe Him.
            However, it’s a good thing to test all Spirits to make sure that you’re not been deceived.
            Blessed is he who has not seen yet believes.
            I’ll be happy to search out all scriptural backings if you need it.
            Thanks.

• Keep sight on what God said about the mustard seed…… ❤

Liked by 1 person

• Not true, What is real faith? Notice Mark 9:23. 23 Jesus said to him, “If[d] you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”

24 Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, “Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!” This says he wanted to believe but he was not able to with out seeing the miracle. He asked Jesus to help him with that problem. Also Jesus healed a lot of people. He never asked them if they believed or not. He healed a demonic who demanded that Jesus leave. Healing is strictly a God thing. John 9. James 5, States itis the faith of the ones praying not the one being prayed for.

• Did U notice what translation of the bible it is in the oil?

• Lmao. Apply oil and prayer 4 times a day until healed 😂

• I’d like to know too!

Liked by 1 person

• The scar is still there but there was a pain that I couldn’t shake that ended when I started applying that oil to it.

Since then I have applied it to a few more pains and they stopped.

You will have to draw your own conclusion but that’s my feedback so far.

2. Hope the scar goes away. Interesting about the oil. Don’t know what to think of it.

Liked by 1 person

• Thanks! For me it either will do what they claim or it will not. Proof for me will be in the outcome.

Liked by 1 person

• I have stage 4 bone cancer How can I get some oil. 503 209 2355. ? dovead 7@ yahoo. Com. ORVA

Please let me know

• This is only a post about what was saw there. They have a website for their church.

• If you go to the website, hisnameisflowingoil.org and select the events tab, it shows different places throughout GA and NC, but in June, someone will be in Mesa, AZ which from what I can tell is the closest location to you. I received a very small vial from my brother in law today as I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. I just received it and haven’t tried it as of yet. I believe that healing can take place with prayer, with or without the oil, and I would be honored to include you in my prayers!! I would like to share the small amount with you, so please feel free to text me at 702-523-3674.
        God Bless and take care! ~Jen

Liked by 1 person

• WOW! Sharing your tiny bit of oil with a stranger in need. GOD BLESS YOU and HEAL YOU BOTH!! and MULTIPLY THE OIL so you can share it with others! The only way you can get it now is to go to one of their events – they have had requests from all over the world for the oil and can’t keep up with them. So they decided to give it, free, to people who come to their events. That way they can pray for the people too.

• God bless you

• I filled out a form to receive oil when they were sending it out and never got any, now they want you to come to them. I was really anticipating getting it. 😦

• God bless you and I will pray that God brings you a swift healing. Amen

Liked by 1 person

• The oil is REAL. You got to believe and gave faith honey. ONLY GOD can do this. I went to two of Mr.Johnny and Mr. Jerry Pierce services yesterday in Whiteville N.C. It was amazing. Wouldn’t have taken nothing for it..Be blessed. PTAYER WORKS IF YOU WORK IT. .🙏🙏🙏🙏

Liked by 1 person

3. Never “tested” a miracle. However, I do want to believe in miracles.
    As it says in the Bible, you really have to believe to see its benefits. I think those of us, who like to “test” have doubt, therefore, do not fully believe. (I’m not arguing that this IS a miracle oil).

4. I have just nominated you for the “Awesome Impact Award”. I hope you don’t mind.

Liked by 1 person

5. Hi. Today is Sept. 11, 2018. Wondering if there are any changes to the scar? Thanks.

6. Interesting. I’d heard about it before, but not properly read about it.

Liked by 1 person

7. Last Update: No changes to the scar. I applied more oil and prayed over it but the scar is still there.

• Not meaning to offend you but, a scar is not necessarily as important of healing as a terminal illness, or being delivered from demonic spirits. Not saying God can’t take the scar away because he can but try focusing on more than the scar. The scar might not be what you need healing from. Is there anything else that could have been released from you physically or emotionally from the use of the oil. I don’t believe God us using the oil to prove miricals or to prove his exsistance. I believe the purpose of the oil is for those who already believe or for those are

Liked by 1 person

• Willing to give way to faith and to heal them of serious problems and bring them closer to the lord. The oil was a gift from God to his children. We are his sheep and he is our Shepard. Shepard’s and sheep farmers in old days would place oil over the sheep’s eyes and head to protect them from bugs that would cause them torture and cause them to harm themselves. Its the same for us in a different sense.

Liked by 1 person

8. Perhaps the oil is for ailments rather than for “cosmetic” type of condition. My theory is the healing is based on the individual’s conviction and strength of belief. Similar to qigong and reiki concept. God works through us. Thanks for the follow.

• You stated – “Perhaps the oil is for ailments rather than for “cosmetic” type of condition.”
      My response – A scar is, by definition, damage, so it fairly falls under healing. Cosmetic would be more related to a natural condition like a birth mark.

Scar / noun : a mark left on the skin or within body tissue where a wound, burn, or sore has not healed completely and fibrous connective tissue has developed.

You stated – “My theory is the healing is based on the individual’s conviction and strength of belief.”
      My response – In this case the test subject is me and I have an unusually high belief in God (for those who are spiritual Christians), I also have a full belief in the power of meditation or the placebo effect for those who believe in the mind), so much so that I wrote several articles about both (sample below). I was most likely one of the best test subjects for this.

• I will like to know what happened to your scar.

• The scar is still there. You should be able to see this in my post updates.

We are in a strange reality where some of us have knowledge of the existence of God, even encounters with God, and then also (like me) changes to our lives because of God.

Yet we are still in a world where we can’t predict what God will do and constantly encounter those who believe they can or know him enough to explain it.

I take a much different approach. I don’t presume to know the mind of God but I acknowledge my encounters with him. I draw no conclusion from them on how he thinks or what he is going to do. I admit that “I don’t know”.

But maybe you “do know” so the question is this.

Why do children starve in a world where God makes oil spill from a Bible?

Liked by 1 person

• Not a simple answer. I wouldn’t want to impose my opinions. God bless.

Liked by 1 person

• Thats a very valid question and also one of the main reasons people dont think there is a God. Why is there pain & death in Gods world at all?

If you read the bible, you will find the answer there.

God has given dominion over this world to Satan. Sad, but true. And Satan is not a mercyful entity, as you may know already. He loves death, evil and everything that is the opposite of God.

Dont you remember – Satan even tried to trick Jesus when he was strugglin in the desert. “I will give you all this and more – if you get on your knees and worship me”, he said. Now, how could he say that if he didnt have the power?

I know its not what we like to hear, but it is true, nevertheless.

Satan rules earth.

But it will soon be over. When Jesus (Yahshua = God saves) returns, he will take care of Satan and lock him up for 1000 years.

And I believe we are very close to seeing his return.

• You stated — ” “I will give you all this and more – if you get on your knees and worship me”, he said. Now, how could he say that if he didnt have the power?”

My response — He could have lied. John 8:44″….does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.”

• You stated — “I know its not what we like to hear, but it is true, nevertheless.”

My response — So you are saying that the scar wasn’t healed because satan rules earth. Are you also saying that other people who are healed are done so by satan?

• And see, in my mind, a scar is God’s design for the body to heal a wound.

Liked by 1 person

• Couldn’t agree more. A scar is cosmetic, not something that needs to be healed. The person receiving the healing also has to have a strong faith.

Liked by 1 person

• You stated — ” The person receiving the healing also has to have a strong faith.”

My response — Isn’t the opposite true? A person only needs the faith of a mustard seed to move an entire mountain. A seed that can almost fit on the head of a needle (it’s so small). Far less would be needed to heal a simple scar.

9. I received the oil today and anoited my forehead with a drop since I applied the oil it is secreating from my forehead down my nose has anyone had this experience my husband and I are amazed my forehead now secreating this oil. Please inform me if the oil has came upon your skin and increased. I love you Jesus and maybe this is how I am to be healed. Jesus is Lord!

Liked by 1 person

• Interesting. That did not happen to me, although on the first day I had it on my forehead it was unusually oily for the rest of the day.

Let me know what happens tomorrow. Keep us posted.

10. When I first heard of this I knew for some reason it was real and from the Lord. I also had an injury to my left wrist that was so bad it had gone on close to a year and nothing helps, Drs said only surgery and then who knew if it would work. I was in terrible pain every day all day and I have a job where my hands and wrist are super active and most likely cause the injury. I went into deep prayer after hearing about the oil healing and told the Lord I couldnt get there but I believed with all my heart it was from him and asked to be healed, with in a week all the pain was gone and all moment restored. Praise GOD!

11. Has the miracle of the oil leaking bible ever been witnessed by unbiased people in person? Has an unbiased person watched the bible fill a tote in front of their very eyes? My guess is, the bible likes to do this in privacy. There is no chemical of any sort that a proper laboratory can’t identify with gas chromatography, mass spectrometry. NONE!

Liked by 1 person

• You stated — “Has the miracle of the oil leaking bible ever been witnessed by unbiased people in person?”

My response — I have never seen an unbiased person, how do you know when someone is unbiased?

You stated — “There is no chemical of any sort that a proper laboratory can’t identify with gas chromatography, mass spectrometry. NONE!”

WHAT CAN’T CHROMATOGRAPHY DO?
      Like all experiments, there are limits to what chromatography can tell you. You won’t find the secret recipe to Coca Cola through chromatography. Just like the components of wine don’t tell you the process by which it was made, recipes and mixtures go through a number of preparation processes that can’t be reverse engineered through chromatography with a high degree of accuracy. You can find out the basic components of a cola soft drink, but not necessarily a specific recipe. In the case of coca cola, caramelisation of the sugars plays a huge part. Still, chromatography is one of the best methods for discovering compound components within the separation sciences.

So this does nothing for disproving the Bible Oil miracle.

I myself ran tests and they didn’t work so I would say it doesn’t do what they said it does.

As for, “if it keeps pouring out of the Bible”. I did talk to one woman who was sitting there watching it and she said it increased since she had been watching.

I don’t know her so I would find it difficult to trust her but nonetheless it’s what she observed.

12. There are 150 chapters in the book of Psalms. I’m confused by your sidenote…

Liked by 1 person

13. Why do children starve in a world where God makes oil spill from a Bible?

That was going to be my question also, except that I already know the answer to that, so it would have been rhetorical.

Liked by 1 person

14. ” ‘An evil and adulterous generation seeks for a sign, but no sign will be given to it except the sign of Jonah.’ So He left them and departed” (Matt. 16:4). The world desperately searches after miracles and signs, when Christ has already risen and offers Salvation.

• You stated — “The world desperately searches after miracles and signs, when Christ has already risen and offers Salvation.”

My response — :

1 John 4:1
      Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Judges 6:17
      And he said to him, “If now I have found favor in your eyes, then show me a sign that it is you who speak with me.

• These particular people where not searching for a sign. They received one nonetheless. God is yet sovereign. Some people will struggle with that because they are trying to keep Him in a box — next to the television remote.

15. Mark 16: 17-20 says, “And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will case out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt then; they will lay hands on the sick and they will recover. And they went forth, and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them, and confirming His word with signs following.

Liked by 1 person

• If you want to accept any of these sign gifts, then you must take them all, brother. I’ll be glad to prepare a formaldehyde cocktail if you think you can drink it. What am I trying to say? These signs have followed the preaching of the gospel. But they are not signs to continue the preaching of the gospel. They disappeared even in the early church, but they do manifest themselves on some primitive mission frontiers even today. But if someone maintains that they are injunctions for today, then one must accept them all, even the drinking of a deadly poison. Even before the end of the first century, the sign gifts were no longer the credentials of the apostles. The test was correct doctrine (see 2Jn_1:10). It is the Word of God that is the great sign in this hour.

16. I rubbed the oil on a pain point on my midsection that has been persistent for the past few months. I also prayed over it.

The pain stopped that day and then became an occasional minor discomfort. At this point, it’s almost completely gone.

So this was the second test. So far great results. I believe God gets the glory for this one so glory to God.

Liked by 1 person

17. Well it is oil after all. I think any type of oil would be helpful at relieving joint pain. Your scar not healing: again I think this is literally just oil that is coming from the man’s Bible. I don’t imagine it functions as pixie dust. Healing comes from an encounter with the Holy Spirit, as far as I’m aware.

18. How is your scar? maybe the scar is not in need of actual healing and thats why its still there? I will pray also that the scar disappears for you. do you have any other health concerns, maybe you could try them as well? and if you have other friends you trust you could try it on them 🙂

Liked by 1 person

19. Both my wife and I pray everyday for a miracle as my wife suffers from multiple sclerosis. We believe she has already been healed because of the blood of Christ but in this world she still has terrible pains how can we obtain some of this God sent oil we would be so blessed if you can help her and God bless you for what you do to help so many people x

Liked by 1 person

• The church where the oil people attend is at the end of the article. They give it away for free. I got mine for free when they had a viewing in a local store.

• I will tell you that I’ve known two people that had miraculous recoveries from MS. Both came as a result of bringing their lifestyles into harmony with God’s health laws. They switched to an Eden diet–fruits, vegetables, beans, grains, nuts & seeds. Their doctors were amazed at the results.

Liked by 1 person

20. I’m so glad I’m a child of God! He truly is awesome! I love y’all.

Liked by 1 person

21. When I was in science class about 2nd grade and they told me their is no end to the universe I blessed my self walking home and said I will always believe in God. I wont even say his name with out respect. I have ask God three times in my life for spiritual miracles and recieved all three vs friends that pray for money…see the difference.. Does anyone really think this older man would want to test God running a scam, I dont think so. Bless all of Gods creations

22. Hit enter by mistake for the reply above

23. This is very interesting. I am not religious, but I will say that this sparks my interest and I have been doing a lot of research about this Bible. Does anyone have any type of reasoning on why this Bible may be leaking oil? My curiosity has peaked and any explanation whatsoever would extend it even more, I think. I have read SO many different articles and not one person as put in their thoughts on why this may be happening. Of course it could be a miracle, but are there any other thoughts anyone may have?

Liked by 1 person

• also they say that the oil was tested. who tested it? are there videos of the oil actually leaking out of the bible? i am not trying to say it is fake, but i want to rule out any possibilities that it could be fake and just a publicity stunt for the church or town. i hope i do not offend anyone, i just want to have all the facts

Liked by 1 person

• I think the only way to prove it’s not fake would be for you to go there in person and use the oil.

I had the same questions so I drove there to see and use it myself.

• There is no scientific reason it would occur in nature so that leaves only a statement of validity or a product of advanced capability with a set agenda.

24. Look at the fbook page Praying for Jose. We live in Dalton. He got hit by a car in November and transported to Tenn. on a Saturday. I got the oil and took it to him in the Trauma ICU at Erlanger in Tenn. The following Wednesday. He was not yet responding or waking up. He had 2 temporal brain fractures and one at the back of his skull too. He also had a bleed on his brain. After praying over him and anointing him with the oil he was responding by that evening. Look up the fbook page. The best part of all its brought him to Jesus. He lives for him now. He just got baptized 3 weeks ago too.

Liked by 1 person

25. I think faith in God is the critical ingredient in your request rather than faith in the oil.

Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.
    Matthew 15:28

26. Please keep us informed on the oil treatment. I believe in miracles and feel that God has a cure for everything. I have more faith in him than any doctor.

Liked by 1 person

27. It surprises me to see that so many people believe that if a miracle occurs, God is in it. There are 2 supernatural forces in our universe. We all know God works miracles. Have we forgotten that He told us that his enemy also works miracles? Check out Revelation 13:14, 16:14, & 19:20. Clearly the devil uses miracles to deceive people, especially in the end times. In the final judgment there will be people who thought God was working through them only to discover too late that they had been deceived (Matthew 7:22 & 23). Fortunately, God doesn’t leave us unwarned. He tells us in Isaiah 8:20 exactly how to test miracle workers and determine whether they are working by God’s power or on the wrong side. If God’s Spirit is in these people their teachings are in agreement with God’s law (Exodus 20). Some people think this is outdated, but if God never changes (Malachi 3:6) then His truth never changes either, does it?

28. Been praying for healing for early stage prostate cancer (diagnosed early 2015) spread to two lymph nodes in left hip. Treatment now with just Lupron shot every six months . PSA at .09 which is remarkably low and good. . The shot is working. Is it the medicine or God through prayer ? The shot will become ineffective in time and treatment protocols will have to intensify. But for now I am one of the victims that has an extended life span expectation. I do give some credence to writings of Mary Baker Eddy . No oil – just prayer and faith. Father blessed too. Diagnosed when he was 50 prostate cancer. Treatments for several years then stopped. He’s 95 now. I will reach no conclusion about the oil producing Bible and its alleged healing except to say if this is true I cannot imagine that government authorities would not confiscate it immediately.

29. Hallelujah to Lord God for Blessing them. This video showed a idol on the alter, if that is true i noted that it is best to confirm is this manifested oil on Bible is from God – as wrong door may be opened. We need to pray for them

I want to hear what you have to say

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Religion Gone Wild