I got a phone call from an associate of mine about a Bible that was producing oil. A real life miracle happening in our day and time. I went there myself to see this miracle.

When I  arrived I first talked to a local woman who tried the oil and she stated that it cured a hip pain she had, she seemed very convincing. With that said I don’t know her so I don’t know what the truth is.

IMG_0181

I then met the owner of the bible and he gave me the full run down on the history and some other testimonies of people who have tried it. Again I don’t know him and I wasn’t there when these things happen so I can’t verify what he is saying to be true or false. I took a few pictures of what I was seeing:

IMG_0182

I haven’t been taught to believe or disbelieve miracles so the only way for me to approach this is to test it out. I have a scar on my arm that the doctors state can’t be removed since it will reform. So I have been unable to remove it. I asked the man to start the process he used with the oil on me. He put his hand in the oil and then ran it across my forehead to give me an anointing. He then stated that my prayers for healing would be answered so I prayed for healing of the scar. I also applied some of the oil to the scar.

Now we wait to see what happens. I will update this in a few weeks.

Here is some quick info on the oil:

The Bible version is: NKJV

A small group that gathered to pray and worship claimed to be spoken to by the Lord starting in the fall of 2016, the message they received was :

Romans 12    1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Prayer sessions became very intense and then on Friday January 27th a wet spot in Psalm 39-63.

Over the next couple weeks, the oil progressed through the Bible, saturating it from Psalm 39 through Revelation. The oil then appeared in Genesis 1 and continued through the Old Testament back to Psalm 39, saturating the entire Bible. It was then moved to a series of plastic containers where it continues to flow out slowly.

They stated that the Lord has told them, “Give it away SO I can replenish it.”.

They also noted that a verse was highlighted to them:

James 5:14-15 King James Version (KJV)

14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: 15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

This is their website: https://hisnameisflowingoil.org/

This is video that I found that did a decent job of getting some details. I didn’t do a full filming when I arrived (just pictures).

1. What happened to the scar on your arm?

• Still there. I will try more prayer and oil to see if it works. It may be to early to come to a conclusion.

• I hope it works out for you.

• It’s exciting to have the chance to test a miracle. Either everyone is being duped (like sheep) or we are about to see power at work.

Either way I find it very interesting.

• I can tell you my pastor brought a vile of the oil home to our church when I went up to the alter my prayer for me my want for myself was holiness to be closer to God. I have always struggled with what I call a fruitless version of Christianity. I wanted to be Gods child I wanted to be changed and had always begged God for the real experience. I was anointed with the oil in January and since that day each day I grow closer and closer to God and am excited to be a christian for the first time in my life. No longer a Luke warm christian. Thank you Jesus!!!!

Liked by 1 person

• You need real faith, you said you really didn’t believe or not believe. We pray “in faith” in knowing and thanking for the gift we will receive. Hope this helps and hope you heal. GG

Liked by 1 person

• You stated — “You need real faith, you said you really didn’t believe or not believe.” We pray “in faith” in knowing and thanking for the gift we will receive. Hope this helps and hope you heal.

My response — Correct. Not all religions are the same so I understand what you mean. My religion didn’t teach me to believe that all miracles are real. Your religion is different and you were taught to believe all miracles are real. That is why I stated, “I haven’t been taught to believe or disbelieve miracles so the only way for me to approach this is to test it out.”

In my religion we require proof of what a human being claims regarding a miracle from God before we invest belief in them or their teachings. Of course, I respect your beliefs and understand that you believe first in what they say regardless of the outcome. This is common practice in many religions and I fully understand.

• Lander7 – I don’t know what your religion is, however, in studying the bible, Jesus spoke to Thomas and said, blessed is he that has not seen, yet believes – because Thomas did not believe that Jesus rose from the dead; he thought it was all deception. If you must see the manifestations of the God of the Bible, faith comes before works. Faith is backed up with works and not the other way.
            The truth is, God is not an experiment to be tested out. You just need to go, believing like a little child that what he says is true, just like you trust your pilot to fly you or a patient trusts the surgeon to perform surgery on him/her even when they don’t know for sure what the outcome will be. So it is with believing the God of the Bible.
            I am not affiliated with this ministry, neither do I know where it is or what they do, but I did hear about the oil from a very credible source.
            If you study the Bible, you’ll find that it has been prophesied that in the ends of times, the glory of the latter days will surpass the former and God’s pouring out His Spirit among all flesh. You can’t be on the fence about Jesus, it’s either you believe or don’t believe Him.
            However, it’s a good thing to test all Spirits to make sure that you’re not been deceived.
            Blessed is he who has not seen yet believes.
            I’ll be happy to search out all scriptural backings if you need it.
            Thanks.

Liked by 1 person

• Not true, What is real faith? Notice Mark 9:23. 23 Jesus said to him, “If[d] you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”

24 Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, “Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!” This says he wanted to believe but he was not able to with out seeing the miracle. He asked Jesus to help him with that problem. Also Jesus healed a lot of people. He never asked them if they believed or not. He healed a demonic who demanded that Jesus leave. Healing is strictly a God thing. John 9. James 5, States itis the faith of the ones praying not the one being prayed for.

• Did U notice what translation of the bible it is in the oil?

Liked by 1 person

2. Hope the scar goes away. Interesting about the oil. Don’t know what to think of it.

Liked by 1 person

3. Never “tested” a miracle. However, I do want to believe in miracles.
    As it says in the Bible, you really have to believe to see its benefits. I think those of us, who like to “test” have doubt, therefore, do not fully believe. (I’m not arguing that this IS a miracle oil).

4. I have just nominated you for the “Awesome Impact Award”. I hope you don’t mind.

Liked by 1 person

5. Hi. Today is Sept. 11, 2018. Wondering if there are any changes to the scar? Thanks.

6. Interesting. I’d heard about it before, but not properly read about it.

Liked by 1 person

7. Last Update: No changes to the scar. I applied more oil and prayed over it but the scar is still there.

8. Perhaps the oil is for ailments rather than for “cosmetic” type of condition. My theory is the healing is based on the individual’s conviction and strength of belief. Similar to qigong and reiki concept. God works through us. Thanks for the follow.

• You stated – “Perhaps the oil is for ailments rather than for “cosmetic” type of condition.”
      My response – A scar is, by definition, damage, so it fairly falls under healing. Cosmetic would be more related to a natural condition like a birth mark.

Scar / noun : a mark left on the skin or within body tissue where a wound, burn, or sore has not healed completely and fibrous connective tissue has developed.

You stated – “My theory is the healing is based on the individual’s conviction and strength of belief.”
      My response – In this case the test subject is me and I have an unusually high belief in God (for those who are spiritual Christians), I also have a full belief in the power of meditation or the placebo effect for those who believe in the mind), so much so that I wrote several articles about both (sample below). I was most likely one of the best test subjects for this.

• I will like to know what happened to your scar.

• The scar is still there. You should be able to see this in my post updates.

We are in a strange reality where some of us have knowledge of the existence of God, even encounters with God, and then also (like me) changes to our lives because of God.

Yet we are still in a world where we can’t predict what God will do and constantly encounter those who believe they can or know him enough to explain it.

I take a much different approach. I don’t presume to know the mind of God but I acknowledge my encounters with him. I draw no conclusion from them on how he thinks or what he is going to do. I admit that “I don’t know”.

But maybe you “do know” so the question is this.

Why do children starve in a world where God makes oil spill from a Bible?

Liked by 1 person

• Not a simple answer. I wouldn’t want to impose my opinions. God bless.

Liked by 1 person

• Thats a very valid question and also one of the main reasons people dont think there is a God. Why is there pain & death in Gods world at all?

If you read the bible, you will find the answer there.

God has given dominion over this world to Satan. Sad, but true. And Satan is not a mercyful entity, as you may know already. He loves death, evil and everything that is the opposite of God.

Dont you remember – Satan even tried to trick Jesus when he was strugglin in the desert. “I will give you all this and more – if you get on your knees and worship me”, he said. Now, how could he say that if he didnt have the power?

I know its not what we like to hear, but it is true, nevertheless.

Satan rules earth.

But it will soon be over. When Jesus (Yahshua = God saves) returns, he will take care of Satan and lock him up for 1000 years.

And I believe we are very close to seeing his return.

• You stated — ” “I will give you all this and more – if you get on your knees and worship me”, he said. Now, how could he say that if he didnt have the power?”

My response — He could have lied. John 8:44″….does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies.”

• You stated — “I know its not what we like to hear, but it is true, nevertheless.”

My response — So you are saying that the scar wasn’t healed because satan rules earth. Are you also saying that other people who are healed are done so by satan?

• Couldn’t agree more. A scar is cosmetic, not something that needs to be healed. The person receiving the healing also has to have a strong faith.

Liked by 1 person

9. I received the oil today and anoited my forehead with a drop since I applied the oil it is secreating from my forehead down my nose has anyone had this experience my husband and I are amazed my forehead now secreating this oil. Please inform me if the oil has came upon your skin and increased. I love you Jesus and maybe this is how I am to be healed. Jesus is Lord!

Liked by 1 person

• Interesting. That did not happen to me, although on the first day I had it on my forehead it was unusually oily for the rest of the day.

Let me know what happens tomorrow. Keep us posted.

10. When I first heard of this I knew for some reason it was real and from the Lord. I also had an injury to my left wrist that was so bad it had gone on close to a year and nothing helps, Drs said only surgery and then who knew if it would work. I was in terrible pain every day all day and I have a job where my hands and wrist are super active and most likely cause the injury. I went into deep prayer after hearing about the oil healing and told the Lord I couldnt get there but I believed with all my heart it was from him and asked to be healed, with in a week all the pain was gone and all moment restored. Praise GOD!

11. Has the miracle of the oil leaking bible ever been witnessed by unbiased people in person? Has an unbiased person watched the bible fill a tote in front of their very eyes? My guess is, the bible likes to do this in privacy. There is no chemical of any sort that a proper laboratory can’t identify with gas chromatography, mass spectrometry. NONE!

Liked by 1 person

• You stated — “Has the miracle of the oil leaking bible ever been witnessed by unbiased people in person?”

My response — I have never seen an unbiased person, how do you know when someone is unbiased?

You stated — “There is no chemical of any sort that a proper laboratory can’t identify with gas chromatography, mass spectrometry. NONE!”

WHAT CAN’T CHROMATOGRAPHY DO?
      Like all experiments, there are limits to what chromatography can tell you. You won’t find the secret recipe to Coca Cola through chromatography. Just like the components of wine don’t tell you the process by which it was made, recipes and mixtures go through a number of preparation processes that can’t be reverse engineered through chromatography with a high degree of accuracy. You can find out the basic components of a cola soft drink, but not necessarily a specific recipe. In the case of coca cola, caramelisation of the sugars plays a huge part. Still, chromatography is one of the best methods for discovering compound components within the separation sciences.

So this does nothing for disproving the Bible Oil miracle.

I myself ran tests and they didn’t work so I would say it doesn’t do what they said it does.

As for, “if it keeps pouring out of the Bible”. I did talk to one woman who was sitting there watching it and she said it increased since she had been watching.

I don’t know her so I would find it difficult to trust her but nonetheless it’s what she observed.

12. There are 150 chapters in the book of Psalms. I’m confused by your sidenote…

Liked by 1 person

13. Why do children starve in a world where God makes oil spill from a Bible?

That was going to be my question also, except that I already know the answer to that, so it would have been rhetorical.

Liked by 1 person

14. ” ‘An evil and adulterous generation seeks for a sign, but no sign will be given to it except the sign of Jonah.’ So He left them and departed” (Matt. 16:4). The world desperately searches after miracles and signs, when Christ has already risen and offers Salvation.

• You stated — “The world desperately searches after miracles and signs, when Christ has already risen and offers Salvation.”

My response — :

1 John 4:1
      Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.

Judges 6:17
      And he said to him, “If now I have found favor in your eyes, then show me a sign that it is you who speak with me.

15. Mark 16: 17-20 says, “And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will case out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt then; they will lay hands on the sick and they will recover. And they went forth, and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them, and confirming His word with signs following.

Liked by 1 person

16. I rubbed the oil on a pain point on my midsection that has been persistent for the past few months. I also prayed over it.

The pain stopped that day and then became an occasional minor discomfort. At this point, it’s almost completely gone.

So this was the second test. So far great results. I believe God gets the glory for this one so glory to God.

Liked by 1 person

17. Well it is oil after all. I think any type of oil would be helpful at relieving joint pain. Your scar not healing: again I think this is literally just oil that is coming from the man’s Bible. I don’t imagine it functions as pixie dust. Healing comes from an encounter with the Holy Spirit, as far as I’m aware.

I want to hear what you have to say

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Religion Gone Wild