I got a phone call from an associate of mine about a Bible that was producing oil. A real life miracle happening in our day and time. I went there myself to see this miracle.

When I  arrived I first talked to a local woman who tried the oil and she stated that it cured a hip pain she had, she seemed very convincing. With that said I don’t know her so I don’t know what the truth is.

I then met the owner of the bible and he gave me the full run down on the history and some other testimonies of people who have tried it. Again I don’t know him and I wasn’t there when these things happen so I can’t verify what he is saying to be true or false. I took a few pictures of what I was seeing: IMG_0181

IMG_0182

I haven’t been taught to believe or disbelieve miracles so the only way for me to approach this is to test it out. I have a scar on my arm that the doctors state can’t be removed since it will reform. So I have been unable to remove it. I asked the man to start the process he used with the oil on me. He put his hand in the oil and then ran it across my forehead to give me an anointing. He then stated that my prayers for healing would be answered so I prayed for healing of the scar. I also applied some of the oil to the scar.

Now we wait to see what happens. I will update this in a few weeks.

Here is some quick info on the oil:

A small group that gathered to pray and worship claimed to be spoken to by the Lord starting in the fall of 2016, the message they received was :

Romans 12    1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Prayer sessions became very intense and then on Friday January 27th a wet spot in Psalm 39-63.

Interesting side note, if you use the (NIV) Bible then there are less chapters. It only goes up to 56 so the wet spot would be Psalm 39-56 for the New International Version (NIV)

Over the next couple weeks, the oil progressed through the Bible, saturating it from Psalm 39 through Revelation. The oil then appeared in Genesis 1 and continued through the Old Testament back to Psalm 39, saturating the entire Bible. It was then moved to a series of plastic containers where it continues to flow out slowly.

They stated that the lord has told them, “Give it away SO I can replenish it.”.

They also noted that a verse was highlighted to them:

James 5:14-15 King James Version (KJV)

14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: 15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.

This is their website: https://hisnameisflowingoil.org/

This is video that I found that did a decent job of getting some details. I didn’t do a full filming when I arrived (just pictures).

1. What happened to the scar on your arm?

2. Hope the scar goes away. Interesting about the oil. Don’t know what to think of it.

Liked by 1 person

3. Never “tested” a miracle. However, I do want to believe in miracles.
    As it says in the Bible, you really have to believe to see its benefits. I think those of us, who like to “test” have doubt, therefore, do not fully believe. (I’m not arguing that this IS a miracle oil).

Liked by 1 person

4. I have just nominated you for the “Awesome Impact Award”. I hope you don’t mind.

Liked by 1 person

5. Hi. Today is Sept. 11, 2018. Wondering if there are any changes to the scar? Thanks.

6. Interesting. I’d heard about it before, but not properly read about it.

Liked by 1 person

7. Last Update: No changes to the scar. I applied more oil and prayed over it but the scar is still there.

8. Perhaps the oil is for ailments rather than for “cosmetic” type of condition. My theory is the healing is based on the individual’s conviction and strength of belief. Similar to qigong and reiki concept. God works through us. Thanks for the follow.

• You stated – “Perhaps the oil is for ailments rather than for “cosmetic” type of condition.”
      My response – A scar is, by definition, damage, so it fairly falls under healing. Cosmetic would be more related to a natural condition like a birth mark.

Scar / noun : a mark left on the skin or within body tissue where a wound, burn, or sore has not healed completely and fibrous connective tissue has developed.

You stated – “My theory is the healing is based on the individual’s conviction and strength of belief.”
      My response – In this case the test subject is me and I have an unusually high belief in God (for those who are spiritual Christians), I also have a full belief in the power of meditation or the placebo effect for those who believe in the mind), so much so that I wrote several articles about both (sample below). I was most likely one of the best test subjects for this.

• I will like to know what happened to your scar.

• The scar is still there. You should be able to see this in my post updates.

We are in a strange reality where some of us have knowledge of the existence of God, even encounters with God, and then also (like me) changes to our lives because of God.

Yet we are still in a world where we can’t predict what God will do and constantly encounter those who believe they can or know him enough to explain it.

I take a much different approach. I don’t presume to know the mind of God but I acknowledge my encounters with him. I draw no conclusion from them on how he thinks or what he is going to do. I admit that “I don’t know”.

But maybe you “do know” so the question is this.

Why do children starve in a world where God makes oil spill from a Bible?

• Not a simple answer. I wouldn’t want to impose my opinions. God bless.

Liked by 1 person

• Understood. At the very least you are an interesting individual, I look forward to possible future conversations.

God is good

• Thank you. Yes, God is good.

Liked by 1 person

9. I received the oil today and anoited my forehead with a drop since I applied the oil it is secreating from my forehead down my nose has anyone had this experience my husband and I are amazed my forehead now secreating this oil. Please inform me if the oil has came upon your skin and increased. I love you Jesus and maybe this is how I am to be healed. Jesus is Lord!

Liked by 1 person

• Interesting. That did not happen to me, although on the first day I had it on my forehead it was unusually oily for the rest of the day.

Let me know what happens tomorrow. Keep us posted.

10. When I first heard of this I knew for some reason it was real and from the Lord. I also had an injury to my left wrist that was so bad it had gone on close to a year and nothing helps, Drs said only surgery and then who knew if it would work. I was in terrible pain every day all day and I have a job where my hands and wrist are super active and most likely cause the injury. I went into deep prayer after hearing about the oil healing and told the Lord I couldnt get there but I believed with all my heart it was from him and asked to be healed, with in a week all the pain was gone and all moment restored. Praise GOD!

Liked by 1 person