8-year-old children are being trained to do one of the most sexually charged dances on Earth, “Pole Dancing”.

Pole dancing has been synonymous with strip joints and lap-dancing clubs. It has stopped being solely the preserve of red-light districts and moved into the mainstream. It is now referred to as “pole fitness”.

Are we in a culture that sexualizes children?

This isn’t the first time this has been tried.

1. The dances themselves are hardly the problem, consider the stamina and upper body strength needed for the routines… the issue I have is in the spectators.

• Sport for strength I can understand and even trying to take back something that may have been perverted by strip bars is understandable but where they lose me is in the muck. Take for instance that the pole dance game kits come with fake money.

There is going to be a very strange transition period where children will have to somehow navigate the spectator response and association with sex at an age where they are more susceptible to programming rather than reason.

I don’t see this ending well for some of them.

2. This is such a redeeming site for a Christian to operate. Or is he a Christian at all?

• Why is opposing children pole dancing anti-christian Dave Norris?

This will be the first time someone has defended pole dancing for children because of Christianity, what is your denomination Dave Norris?

3. I said you had a redeeming site. To me redeeming means good. What does it mean to you?

Liked by 1 person

• To me it means “saving from sin”, but what confused me was your question of faith at the end in conjunction wit it.

It seemed to indicate there being something wrong with opposing pole dancing for children. That may have forced the wrong understanding of what you were trying to say, I apologize if that was the case.

4. Denominations are man-made theology you should know that. I belong to no denomination. What about you?

5. A bit deceiving? I call them greatly deceiving and so does Jesus. In vain they worship me teaching as doctrines the Commandments of men. Do you agree?

Liked by 1 person

• I would agree they are deceiving anything more could just be semantics but I may agree that some religions could be classified as greatly deceiving due to the way they fleece the flock for money and property.

6. If you want them to stop asking you for money on the you 100 fold return, ask them to send you 1 million dollars and then the Lord will bless them a hundred fold and they won’t have to ask for money again. I did that once but to this day I never received a check. I wonder why? Not really

Liked by 1 person