We Are Going To Look At 11 Well Known Mandela Effects And The Evidence That Proves Them To Be Real.
- How many people were seated in the president’s car during the shooting of John F. Kennedy?
- What is the name of Vick’s product that you rub on your chest when you have a cold or flu to clear up breathing?
- What was the famous line from the movie “Forrest Gump” about chocolates?
- What was the famous line from the Disney movie “Snow White” that the Queen said while seeking answers as to who is the fairest of them all?
- What is missing from this TV show title “Sex _ The City”.
- Do you know what the Matrix is and where you first heard of it?
- What color is C3PO from Star Wars? For those who don’t know the name, the tall robot that sounds like a butler.
- Do you remember, at any time, the Scarecrow from the Wizard of OZ carrying anything?
- What is missing from this Movie title “Interview With _ Vampire”?
- Do you remember the words from the last line of the song “We Are the Champions” from the band Queen?
- Who does the lamb lie down with, in the bible?
Answer 1: Six people were seated in the president’s car during the shooting of John F. Kennedy
Where this becomes a Mandela Effect Issue: The FBI, two museums, book writers, tour guides, and millions of people worldwide remember there only being 4 people in the car due to an opposing fact that there were only 2 rows of seats in the car.
- The Secret Service film reenactment of the assassination shows a 2 row 4-seater car.
- The JFK Deluxe Tour in Dallas has a 2 row 4-seater car.
- The Historic Auto Attractions Museum in Roscoe, IL has a replica that is a 2 row 4-seater car.
- The book “On the Trail of the JFK Assassins” by Dick Russell has a 2 row 4-seater car.
- The Dahl Auto Museum in La Crosse, WI has a replica that is a 2 row 4-seater car.
- The movie “The Trial of Lee Harvey Oswald” has a 2 row 4-seater car.
- Other 3rd party historical re-enactments on youtube have a 2 row 4-seater car.
Answer 2: The name of the product is Vicks VapoRub
Where this becomes a Mandela Effect Issue: A major competitor and millions of people worldwide remember the name as Vicks Vapor Rub.
- What does it mean for a competitor to have the wrong name of who they are competing against on the label as a reference?
- A daily ignorance that the label is wrong from the entire marketing team.
- Millions of dollars spent monthly to compete against a nonexistent product.
- Millions of Americans seemingly knowing that the name is wrong thinking if they can’t get that right how worthless is the actual product because there is no attention to detail.
Answer 3: The line from “Forrest Gump”: “Life was like a box of chocolates”
Where this becomes a Mandela Effect Issue: Tom Hanks himself, a cell phone recording on the set that day, and millions of people worldwide remember the line as “Life is like a box of chocolates”.
- This is one of the few times where we have a cell phone recording of the event onset that shows him saying “Life is like a box of chocolates” but the actual movie shows “Life was like a box of chocolates”.
- We also see Tom Hanks replaying the line in a skit on a late night show using the line “Life is like a box of chocolates”.
- Think about the number of skits done on other TV shows and Movies where the line “Life is like a box of chocolates” was used rather than the line in the actual movie. Think about how many production studios, actors, directors, etc got this wrong when reproducing the skit.
Answer 4: The line from “Snow White” is “Magic mirror on the wall…”
Where this becomes a Mandela Effect Issue: The original Brothers Grimm stories, Disney and millions of people worldwide remember the line as “Mirror mirror on the wall…”.
- The Disney movie was adapted from the Grimm brothers’ tale “Schneewittchen” who currently still shows the line to read “Mirror mirror on the wall…”.
- Here is where it gets very difficult to ignore, Disney themselves replicate the lines in other Disney Movies and cartoons as “Mirror mirror on the wall…” but as you can see below all of that is in conflict with the core object (The Original Movie).
Answer 5: The title is “Sex And The City”
Where this becomes a Mandela Effect Issue: The Emmy Awards, The TV Show “The View”, Thefreedictionary.com website, and millions of people worldwide remember the title as “Sex In The City”.
- Actors from the TV show being interviewed on the TV show “The View” referred to the show they act on as “Sex In The City”. Why would the actors not know the name of the very show they play in?
- The Emmy Awards referred to the TV show as “Sex In The City”. With the scrutiny and detail provided by the Emmy Award process, how could so many people not only miss getting the name right but never comment on it afterward?
- Even a popular online dictionary has a reference to the show as “Sex In The City”.
Answer 6: The Matrix is the Womb and you first heard of it from the Bible
Where this becomes a Mandela Effect Issue: When you ask people this question the only reference they have is the 1999 movie “The Matrix”. So to now see it in the Bible really freaks people out. Don’t you remember being in church all those Sundays hearing the preacher speak of the Matrix being, the womb? How about in Sunday school? How about on the 24 hour CBN network? How about in Bible College?
- KJV Exodus 13:12: That thou shalt set apart unto the Lord all that openeth the matrix, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the males shall be the Lord’s.
- KJV Exodus 13:15: And it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the Lord slew all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the firstborn of beast: therefore I sacrifice to the Lord all that openeth the matrix, being males; but all the firstborn of my children I redeem.
- KJV Exodus 34:19: All that openeth the matrix is mine; and every firstling among thy cattle, whether ox or sheep, that is male.
- KJV Numbers 3:12: And I, behold, I have taken the Levites from among the children of Israel instead of all the firstborn that openeth the matrix among the children of Israel: therefore the Levites shall be mine;
- KJV Numbers 18:15: Every thing that openeth the matrix in all flesh, which they bring unto the Lord, whether it be of men or beasts, shall be thine: nevertheless the firstborn of man shalt thou surely redeem, and the firstling of unclean beasts shalt thou redeem.
Answer 7: C3PO is Gold with One Silver Leg
Where this becomes a Mandela Effect Issue: Countless TV show repeat skits, Countless manufactured toys, and millions of people worldwide remember C3PO being solid gold.
- Why would manufacturers make toy replicas that don’t match the actual character knowing the seriousness of Star Wars fans when it comes to memorabilia and collector value?
- Why would TV shows on almost every network have skits that include the wrong C3PO?
Answer 8: The Scarecrow from The Wizard of OZ carries a gun
Where this becomes a Mandela Effect Issue: The original script, countless reproductions, and millions of people worldwide don’t remember him having a gun of any kind.
- In the original script (by Noel Langley, Florence Ryerson, and Edgar Allan Woolf) there’s no mention of a gun.
- Where did the Scarecrow acquire the firearm in OZ? Is there a gun store next to the yellow brick road? Why not shoot the flying monkeys rather than hide from them?
- Many things were “toned down” from the screenplay to make the movie more kid-friendly. For instance, the skywriting the Witch does with her broom originally spelled “Surrender Dorothy or Die.” Yet nobody considered that when giving a pistol to the friendliest character with no brain was an issue.
- Due to the iconic status of “Oz,” the film has been dissected and analyzed ad nauseam. There have been countless behind-the-scenes books and documentaries. Yet no conversation on why or how the Scarecrow has a pistol.
Answer 9: The Movie title is “Interview With The Vampire”
Where this becomes a Mandela Effect Issue: The Author, The Oscars, David Letterman, and millions of people worldwide remember the Movie title as “Interview With A Vampire”.
- When the Author (Anne Rice) calls it “Interview with A Vampire” you have to ask yourself why anyone would call it anything else.
- Think about the scrutiny of the Oscars and the fact that no one knew the name they were using for the movie or book was incorrect and no one after the awards mentioned it.
Answer 10: The words from the last line of the song from queen are “No time for losers ‘Cause we are the champions”
Where this becomes a Mandela Effect Issue: The lead singer “Freddie Mercury”, the band Queen, and millions of people worldwide remember the line as “No time for losers ‘Cause we are the champions…. of the World”.
- A live on stage recording of the band Queen shows the song played the way most remember it but somehow all other recordings, songs, and lyrics, including the first video of it, don’t have this ending.
- Countless remakes and tribute songs have the ending most remember but not the actual song.
Answer 11: In the Bible the lamb lies down with the wolf
Where this becomes a Mandela Effect Issue: Martin Luther King Jr., Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley, countless preachers and clergy, and millions of people worldwide remember the lion lying down with the lamb.
- Isaiah 11:6 (KJV): The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
- Martin Luther King Jr. speech from 1964; “And the lion and the lamb shall lie down together and every man shall sit under his own vine and fig tree and none shall be afraid. I still believe that we shall overcome!”
- A countless number of singers (some famous) and preachers say in song and speech that the lion lies down with the lamb.
Other changes to look into:
The Human Skull Now Has Holes In It:
But not when you look at much older human anatomy books.
Human Skull Anatomy Print 9 x 12 Drawing Vintage 1941
Do you remember this famous line from I Love Lucy, “Lucy, you got some ‘splaining to do.”?
There is no film footage where he said this. But there is residual proof.
Do you remember the Monopoly mans monocle?
Do you remember that famous line in the movie The Matrix, “What if I told you everything you knew was a lie?”
That scene cannot be found anywhere in the movie.
It doesn’t exist in the original Scooby Doo tv show but it has been added to the modern shaggy for the new tv series. The fact that they added it io the modern cartoons means they also remember it being there.
The first terrorist attack in the USA? 1916 Statue of Liberty While you might have guessed the first terrorist attack in the United States of America happened at Pearl Harbor, historical documentation now exists showing the Black Tom explosion on 30 July 1916 was the first such incident. German agents attacked a munitions supply dump on Black Tom Island, a 25-acre promontory jutting out from Jersey City in 1916, causing a huge explosion that killed seven people and damaged the Statue of Liberty. The explosion registered an estimated 5.5 on the Richter scale and resulted in the permanent closing off of the torch on the Statue of Liberty ever since.
Great Wall of India is the second biggest wall in the world, yet most of us have never heard of it. And for some reason, the origins and history of this giant wall in the heart of Madhya Pradesh still remain a mystery. The wall is constructed from large, evenly sized local stones that interlock without mortar. Apparently, in this current reality, this rather gigantic wall has been well known a long time–so long, in fact, that there are more questions than answers about who built it, when, and why.
The Berenstein Bears is now the Berenstain Bears.
- Moses from the Bible now has horns. (In statues and DRA Bible)
- DEA no longer means Drug Enforcement Agency it now stands for Drug Enforcement Administration
- Jiffy peanut butter no longer exists, now there is only Jiff peanut butter. Restaurants that have famous Jiffy Burgers now have them for no reason.
- CliffNotes is now CliffNote …… come on!
- Darth Vader : “Luke, I am your father”, he now says “No, I am your father”.
- Capricorn Zodiac Sign is no longer a Goat, it is now half goat and half fish creature.
- The sword in the stone is now in an anvil.
- Three Little Pigs, “I’ll blow your house Down” OR… I’ll blow your house in”…??
- The Smithsonian Institute OR Smithsonian institution…??
- What color is the sun…Yellow or White…??
- Is the thinking man statue have is hand what is forehead or on his chin…??
- Volvo with or without the Aero..??
- Luke 17:34 I tell you, in that night there shall be a husband and wife” in bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left…OR… I tell you, in that night there shall be “two men” in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
- Eisenhower on the 10 cent dime
- First US terrorist attack: 1916 Statue of Liberty
- Me Tarzan, You Jane
- Terminator 2: Judgement day/Judgment day